Vixen is still operating as normal, in compliance with UK Government social distancing guidelines, and we would like to reassure everyone that we are open and responding to enquiries. In the unprecedented situation we all find ourselves in, our thoughts are with the families of those fighting the COVID-19 virus and with front-line health workers around the world.
The Aquablast® 1515 is the largest of our standard wet blasting models and is more suitable for degreasing and blasting larger components with a maximum turntable of 1m.
This machine can also be fitted with many optional extras for two-person operation including fitted tumbler barrels, double foot pedals (see below photos) and much more.
For larger models, Vixen can offer a completely bespoke version, to suit your requirements. The dust-free process is as follows:
- The water/media slurry is contained within the wet blasting cabinet sump.
- Delivery of the slurry to the manual blast nozzle is via a glandless polyurethane pump and associated hoses located inside the wet blasting machine.
- Compressed air is added at the blast nozzle to accelerate the slurry and create the cleaning effect.
- After contact with the component, the slurry then drains back into the sump creating a re-circulating system.
- Fine broken down media and other contaminants are fed via an overflow to a sedimentation filter located at the rear of the wet blasting machine.
Read this case study
We couldn’t speak highly enough of Vixen! The Aquablast machine gives us a huge saving in terms of the amount of time it takes us to abrade parts, compared to hand-abrasion. It’s a lot more efficient, more accurate and meets the demanding specifications – with a great deal of ease and a lot more consistency.
- Dust free process
- Blast & Degrease
- Cleans by flow
- 'Soft' finish appearance
- Longer media life
- 100% stainless steel
- Large side door
- Rubber lining
- Windscreen wiper
- Tungsten Carbide nozzle
- Fitted with decant valve to remove water with minimal media loss
- Width - 1500mm
- Depth - 1350mm
- Height - 1023mm
Videos & Guides
© Copyright 2021 VIXEN - All Rights Reserved